Some canines prefer meaty treats over sweet ones. This recipe has hearty meat flavor and good aroma that all dogs really enjoy.
• 2 6-ounce jars of organic beef and vegetable baby food
• 1 cup of whole-wheat flour (or white substitute)
• 2 cups of dry milk
• 1 cup of water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. Drop the mixture onto a baking sheet in large spoonfuls.
4. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
5. Allow the treats to cool completely.
6. Store leftover beef and vegetable balls in the fridge for up to five days.
For More Information – Click Here
best dog foodbest dog food brandsdog foodhome made dog food recipehomemade dog foodmake your own dog food