This recipe utilizes chicken, which is a good source of protein, and plenty of vegetables to produce a flavorful mix. Green beans aid your dog feel full and veggies provide vitamins and minerals.
• 4 chicken breasts
• 1/2 cup of green beans, chopped
• 1/2 cup of carrots, chopped
• 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped
• 1/2 cup rolled oats.
• 4 cups of low-salt chicken broth
1. Take out excess fat from the chicken breasts and slice the breasts into small chunks.
2. Cook the chicken breasts in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
3. Add the chicken, vegetables, rolled oats, and chicken broth to a large pot and cook over medium heat until the carrots are tender – about 15 minutes.
4. Allow to cool before serving.
5. Store leftover casserole portions in the fridge for up to five days.
For More Information – Click Here