The jerky is both tough and chewy, so it’ll keep your dog entertained for some time. The chicken offers a beneficial amount of protein. Additionally, this treat can also help to clean the dog’s teeth.
• Two to four chicken breasts
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Get rid of any excess fat from the chicken. Turn the white meat on its side and use a paring knife to cut and portion the breast into 1/8 inch thick strips.
3. Set the strips on a baking sheet. Bake for two hours.
4. Test the chicken before removing from the oven. It must be dry and hard. Allow the chicken to cool completely before serving.
5. Store the jerky treat in an airtight jar/container inside the fridge. You can serve this to your dog up to two weeks.