Canines require considerable amounts of protein to ensure that they’re healthy and active. Your puppy ought to get the majority of his protein from whole meat resources, like fresh chicken. Beans have a great amount of protein as well.
• 4 chicken breasts
• 1 cup of kidney beans, drained
• 1 cup of black beans, drained
• 1 cup of carrots, diced
• 1/2 cup of tomato paste
• 4 cups of chicken broth
1. Take out the excess fat and dice the chicken breasts into small pieces.
2. Cook the chicken breasts in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
3. Add the chicken, beans, carrots, tomato paste, and chicken broth into a large pot and cook over medium heat until heated through – about 10 minutes.
4. Allow the mixture to cool before serving.
5. Store leftover chili in the fridge for up to five days.
For More Information – Click Here