Veterinary Formulated Joint Supplements For Dogs
180 DAYS For A 10-25 kg Dog
Is your beloved friendly family dog suffering from arthritis pain and struggling to go for walks, is he or she experiencing reduced mobility and stiff joint problems through age well Uploria Pet World can solve that, our premium quality nutritional joint supplement for dogs is the answer to your problem.
Our advanced premium powdered supplement is so easy to use all you do is use the measuring spoon and mix it with your dogs food it has got “NO Taste Or Smell” so it is a safe and easy
solution to get your dog's spring back in its step.
Within Uploria Dog Joint Supplement For Dogs You Will Find…
- GLUCOSAMINE & CHONDROITIN SULPHATE: Repairs joint cartilage and reduces inflammation
- MSM: Supports healing of damaged tissues and prevents inflammation
- VITAMINS C: Stimulates collagen production necessary for healthy joints
- HYALURONIC ACID: Cushions and lubricates joints
- DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM ABSORBTION: Superior Absorbtion Rate Compared To Tablets, Chews or Pills. Is Delivered In A Powder Format To Ensure Maximum Uptake
Providing Up To 180 DAYS For A 10-25kg Dog
Nature and science have provided a solution to managing your pet's pain so this joint aid for dogs acts in a number of different ways:
* Delays the breakdown of cartilage and contain components which act as signalling molecules helping to stimulate the regeneration of previously damaged areas.
* Decreases the swelling of the joint and surrounding tissue.
* Increases the viscosity of the synovial fluid, found in joints, which promotes improved lubrication and protects against low-level impact.
* Improves the exchange of nutrients, through the synovial fluid, which feeds the articular cartilage.
* Protects the cartilage and connective tissue, playing an important role in neutralising enzymes and free radicals that break down the collagen in joints.
* Reduces joint pain, through naturally occurring ingredients, acting in a similar way to an effective mainstream commercial painkiller.
* Acts as a preventative measure, reducing the risk of future problems which have a negative effect on the hip and joints.
Made In The UK in a GMP compliant facility for the best quality. If you're not satisfied for any reason, contact us for a hassle-free refund.
Our #1 priority is to make sure you and your best friend are completely happy.