This cool homemade treat is made out of human grade ingredients and contains fruit
juice and carrots, which provide your four-legged friend an extra vitamin boost.
Yogurt has calcium and protein, and helps your pet break down food.
• 6 oz. container of plain, NON-FAT frozen yogurt
• 1 cup of “no-sugar added” fruit juice
• 1/2 cup of carrots, minced
1. Add the yogurt, fruit juice, and carrots into a bowl. Mix until the
ingredients are smooth and well-blended.
2. Put the mixture into the ice cube trays.
3. Freeze until the mixtures are solid.
For More Information – Click Here