Canines love peanut butter, and these cookies are a fantastic way to slip some fish oil into your pet’s diet. This particular oil enhances your dog’s coat, rendering it softer and healthier. For this recipe, it’s recommended to use organic peanut butter since a number of commercial brands of peanut butter have unfit hydrogenated oils and preservatives. If you can’t find an organic one, then just make your own! For this you’ll only need raw peanuts and peanut oil (and a blender or food processor).
• 2 cups of flour (wheat if your pooch isn’t allergic to it; white if he is)
• 1 cup of rolled oats
• 1/3 cup of smooth peanut butter
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 1/2 tablespoon of fish oil
• 1 1/2 cups of water
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine the flour and oats together in a large mixing bowl. Pour in one cup of water and mix until smooth. Incorporate the peanut butter, honey, and fish oil and blend until all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Gradually add the water till the concoction has a thick and doughy consistency.
4. Mildly flour a cooking surface. Roll the dough onto the surface to make a 1/4 inch thick sheet.
5. Make use of a cookie cutter to make shapes. Put the cookies onto a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
6. Let the cookies cool completely before feeding.
For More Information – Click Here