Calming Tablets For Dogs
Anxiety in dogs
Dogs are not always treated as man’s best friend should. A dog can be anxious because he was abandoned, neglected, abused, left home alone for far too long, or because he has been subjected to strange people at a vulnerable stage in his life. Loud noises, fireworks, and traveling could also be terrifying for some dogs.
An anxious dog may bark excessively or may be a whimpering and shivering mess. Such dogs can also become destructive or hostile. If anxiety is not treated, dogs may lose their appetite or become wholly withdrawn.
These calming tablets from Uploria can help.
- As part of our anti-stress product range, the tablets can calm your dog significantly.
- Give it to your dog before traveling, when it thunders, or on Guy Fawk’s day.
- It is also great for dogs with anger issues.
- Our products are vet-approved and suitable for dogs of all ages.
- The tablets are chewy with bursts of chicken flavor and are easy to administer.
Fast-acting and with calming ingredients, our calming supplement will keep your dog stress- and anxiety-free.