Fast Acting Diarrhoea Relief For Dogs
What causes diarrhoea?
Diarrhoea can be caused by an infection, a virus, or intestinal worms. Your dog could have found an interesting tidbit in the garbage. It can even be something simple like a change in diet. Stress, alternative boarding, or a change in your dog’s environment can also cause acute diarrhoea.
The seriousness of diarrhoea depends on how long it has persisted and other signs of illness such as fever, weakness, vomiting, and more. It can be distressing – for your dog but also for you.
Uploria here gives you fast-acting diarrhoea relief for dogs.
- It is fast-performing and gentle on your dog’s tummy.
- No nasty chemicals – our product is 100% natural and highly absorbent.
- The product will remove toxins in the dog’s system, and it can help with allergies, too.
- Developed by UK vets, the product comes with a syringe (properly marked with dosages) so that it is easy to administer and give to your dog. Squirt it into a doggo-snack or right into the dog’s mouth.
- Suitable for dogs of all ages and breeds.
Especially in the case of diarrhea in dogs, you want something that can sort it out safely and effectively quickly. The Fast-Acting Diarrhoea Relief for Dogs can help.
(Please contact your vet if the diarrhoea symptoms persist for longer than three days. There might be another, more serious underlying condition.)
49 in stock