Omega Oil Capsules For Dogs
Omega oil capsules for Dogs
Fish is good for your dog
Fish oil is one of the best supplements that you can give to your dog. Just look at all these benefits:
- Fish oil helps to keep your best friend’s heart healthy.
- It promotes a shiny, silky coat.
- It reduces itchiness and peeling skin.
- Fish oil can decrease inflammation and pain associated with joint pain, and it eases irritating allergies.
- It can even help fight canine cancer because it strengthens the immune system.
How much Omega 3’s does my dog need?
Here’s how to make a calculation:
- Figure out your dog’s weight in kilograms. (Divide their weight in pounds by 2.2 to get to the answer.)
- Say your dog weighs 20 kg. The recommended dose of fish oil is about 100mg (1g) per kg. Therefore your dog should get about 2000mg (or 20g) of fish oil per day. Please don’t give your dog more than the recommended dose as it can cause vomiting and diarrhea. Ask your veterinarian if you are unsure!
The powerful and triple action Omega supplement from Uploria was formulated by veterinarians, is all-natural, and will nourish your pet from the inside out. You owe it to your furry face!
49 in stock