This basic dog food recipe incorporates turkey for protein and veggies for added vitamins and minerals.
• 4 cups of water
• 1 pound of ground turkey
• 2 cups of brown rice
• 1 cup of carrots, chopped
• 1 cup of green beans, chopped
• 1 tablespoon of fish oil (optional)
1. Cook the ground turkey in a non-stick skillet over medium heat until the meat is cooked through.
2. Add the brown rice, turkey, and water to a large pot and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook an additional 15 minutes, or until the rice is soft and tender.
4. Add the carrots and green beans and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
5. Allow to cool before serving.
6. Store extra dinners in the fridge for up to five days.
For More Information – Click Here